- Use the point projection option of the reflection tool, and touch a plane, a point of the cube, and finally the view point.
- Repeat this with the three plane projections.
Anamorphosis of a cube in the air with separate pieces:
- Start from a cube (without faces) and an external point (the viewpoint).
- Join the viewpoint with rays one for each vertices of the cube.
- For each edge of the cube, draw two free points on the corresponding rays and join them with an edge.
- Hide the original cube and the rays and enjoy the anamorphosis by looking from the viewpoint!
This is an activity will be available in the box of activities of the Erasmus plus project “Geometrician’s views”.
See a video of the constructions: