Online Registration and Payment
- Please follow the link to the ExOrdo website to register and pay the conference fees.Delegates need to use their 'Register to Attend' to-do on their dashboard.
- If you have not yet registered in the ExOrdo website, you will be asked to follow a very simple registration procedure—for example, if you have not submitted an abstract/paper but would still like to attend.
You will be asked to fill in Delegate information and will also be asked some questions about which events you will attend and also if you are interested in Young Scholar events.
|Standard Fee after April 1 April 2016:||375 €|
|Student Fee after 1 April 2016:||225 €|
Fees include: Welcome cocktail, Gala dinner, lunches for the 25th and 26th May 2016, coffee breaks, conference materials and programme and abstract book, and, where applicable, Young Scholar events. Accompanying person fees only include the Welcome cocktail and the Gala dinner.
Fees do not include accomodation or transportation. Please see "General Information-Accomodation" to book your rooms with special rates at selected hotels.
The election of Student Fees must be supported by a letter from the Department Head stating that the student is registered full time and must be emailed to ICA2016@UAL.es with the Subject Matter: STUDENT REGISTRATION LETTER
- Payment through Paypal credit card is due at the time of registration. Delegates may also pay by Bank Transfer. Please carefully select the appropriate buttons.
- We accept the following credit cards: VISA and Mastercard.
- Please note that the invoice will be issued in accordance with information provided on your registration form.
- Once registered, registrations cannot be changed to another fee category.
If you chose to pay by Credit Card, you will need to click on the “Payment by Debit or Credit Card” and you will be lead to the Paypal portal. To pay by credit card, choose the option below the Paypal account option, that says “I don´t have a Paypal account”. Clicking on this will lead you to credit card options. You will receive a receipt.
If you choose to pay by Bank Transfer (through the Website only), you will be sent a billing invoice from the ExOrdo website so you can take it to your bank and make the transfer according to the instructions, which will be included in your invoice.
If you pay by bank transfer, evidence of bank transfer of funds MUST be sent by email to ICA2016@UAL.es with the subject matter "ICA 2016 Almeria-Bank Transfer-[insert last name]
Bank transfers must be made so that the full registration amount due, as set out in the invoice, is received by the conference organisers. If there are bank transfer charges, such charges must be paid by the registrant and the full amount of the transfer adjusted accordingly.
OFFICIAL VAT RECEIPT
Those Delegates who wish an OFFICIAL VAT RECEIPT (for example, in Spain a "factura" is needed in most universities for reimbursement) MUST email ICA2016@UAL.es with the subject matter: ICA 2016 Official Receipt, requesting an official receipt. Delegates MUST provide the following information:
1.) full name 2.) address, and 4) personal ID number or VAT number.
If the official receipt is to be issued to an entity, such as a university, then the Delegate must provide their 1) full name, 2.) address of the entity and 3.) tax or VAT number of that entity.
If the entity is located in a European Member State, the Delegate should check that it is present in the VAT Information Exchange System.
In most countries an official VAT receipt is not necessary, as delegates will receive acknowledgement of payment.
Cancellation of registration and reimbursement policy
- In case of cancellation of participation 60 days before the conference, registration fees will be refunded deducting a handling fee of €75 per person. After this date, there will be no refund.
- Refunds, if due, will only be issued by bank transfer.
- All refunds will be made within 1 month after the end of the event. Bank charges will be deducted, if applicable.