The HUM-665 Research Group “Research and Evaluation in Intercultural Education” is pleased to invite you to the 8th International Conference on Intercultural Education and the 1st International Conference on Transcultural Health: THE VALUE OF EDUCATION AND HEALTH FOR A TRANSCULTURAL AND GLOBAL WORLD, which will be held in Almeria from 20 to 22 June 2018.
In this 8thedition, the conference’s aim is to create a space for discussion and reflection about the impact of globalization and migrations on education and health issues. The multidisciplinary nature of this event calls for participation from researchers, professionals, students, public and private institutions, local administrations and any other organization which may be interested in being part of this exchange of experiences, ideas and knowledge.
Relevant aspects of this edition:
- Publication of articles in European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences -EpSBS- (indexada en Web of Science WOS- Conference Proceedings Citation Index- ISI Thomson Reuters)
- Become eligible to publish a chapter in the editorial la Muralla (First percentile in the SPI -Scholarly Publication Index- of Education)
- Participate in the Transcultural Health education Award (funded by UNICAJA foundation)
- Participate in the Intercultural education International Award related with the Best educative practices in intercultural awareness and preventing rumors (co-organizated with CEMyRI)
- Meeting place for researchers, academics and professionals interested in global education and transcultural health
- Acredittation as a Scientific rigour conference conceded by the Andalusian Health Service.