To send your contributions, you must complete the application form (to access click directly this link: http://www2.ual.es/eduhem2018/en/registration-form/). After registration, participans will have acces to a Moodle platform ready to upload the contributions. From the Moodle platform, depending on each publication interests, participants should uploar their full text adapted to the corresponding template, following .
Articles publishing in European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS (ISI*)
The HUM-665 Research Group “Research and Evaluation in Intercultural Education” would like to encourage all participants to sent their full research projects so as to publish them in the European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS. All those articles are indexed in Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science (ISI).
- Length = between 4 and 7 pages’ long
- Title of the paper = max 12 words
- Abstract = min 150 but max 250 words
- Each paper contains Introduction, Problem Statement, Research Questions, Purpose of the Study, Research Methods, Findings, Conclusion, Acknowledgments (if any) and References
- Titles and Subtitles are in the right order
- Reference list complies with APA requirements (6th edition) and contains complete inventory of references used in the full text.
- Feedback will be provided to Conference Organizer highlighting specific items for revision/correction.
The articles presented to the Conference must follow the following criteria, and will not be accepted if they miss to fulfill all of them.
- Full content. The contributions must show the results of original unpublished researches, either experimental or theoretical.
- Unpublished. Those contributions cannot either be already published or scheduled to be published in any other journal.
- Trustworthy. The author will be fully responsible of the accuracy and authenticity of their contributions. Those contributions that might call into question its originality or the authenticity of its information will be rejected.
- Appropriate and accepted by the rewievers and copy editors. All full contributions will be double-blinded revised by a scientific committee so as to guarantee a quality level conform the guidelines of the conference
- Excelent command of English. Only those contributions written in perfect English will be published. It is highly advisable for those whose mother tongue is not English that they submit written contributions written or reviewed by bilingual or native speakers. Those low English level contributions will be rejected.
- Pagination limit. The number of pages would be from 4 to 7 pages.
- Correct format. The style guidelines will be acording to and given by the journal. Following such format is compulsory. A summary of format requirements for publishing is given below.
Papers that aims to be published as a book chapter must use the following template to copy from:
- Official conference languages are SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, FRENCH AND ENGLISH.
The recommended words number will range between 3500 and 5000, including bibliography
- The text will be written in Times New Romans font, size 12, single-spaced (1.0)
- The bibliographical references will be adapted to the APA rules (Sixth Edition), in alphabetical order.