Abstract deadline of oral communications, posters and symposia is extended until March 30st, 2018 and full text deadline until May 31st, 2018. The registration deadline will be until June 5, 2018.
|Extended Abstract deadline (symposia/special session, papers and posters)||12- April-18|
|Abstract aceptance deadline||5- April-18|
|Full text deadline (symposia/special session, papers and posters)||20-May-18|
|Registration deadline (reduced price*)||20-May-18|
Due to Easter holidays, and upon request from several participants, the abstract deadline has been extended to April 12.
*After 31st of May, Registration fee will increase 20 percent.
Basic information for submission
- One contribution per inscription is allowed, chosing one of these publishing options: 1. chapter of book, 2. article or 3. article+chapter of book.
- One registered participant can be coauthor up to three (3) contributions.
- All papers will be submit by a moodle platform. To access, participants must register themselves previously http://www2.ual.es/aulacpc/login/signup.php?lang=en
- There are no limits on the number of coauthors of each paper.
- To publish the paper all coauthors must pay the registration fees.
- Participant in symposia can choose publishing their contributions as articles in the ISI journal or as a book chapters.