International travel options
Recommended airport: Almería (LEI) 10 minutes distant from the University of Almería. Luggage Service will be available at the Campus first day of Symposium. For more info about flights:
Airport is connected to the city by bus (Líne 30, http://www.surbusalmeria.es/linea/30) and taxi (15-20€ to downtown).
You can also fly to Málaga International Airport (AGP) and then by highway reach Almería (2 h trip). Bus info at: https://www.movelia.es/es/
A different option is to fly to Alicante Airport (ALC; less companies do this airport) and then by road to Almería (almost 3h, 300 km distant)
By train: www.renfe.com. Railway Station at walking distance to the Hotels
- From Madrid: www.busbam.com (also from Barajas Airport)
- From Málaga: www.alsa.com (also from the Airport)
- From Alicante: www.alsa.com (also from the Airport)
- From Granada: 170 km, Highway A92
- From Murcia: 225 km, Highway A-7, E-15
- From Málaga: 216 km Highway A-7
- From Alicante: 290 km Highway A-7
A shuttle service will be provided to and from Campus. Shuttle will pick attendants from Hotels 30 minutes before the start of the meeting each day. If you do not want to take the shuttle, you can take a taxi. This should cost no more than 20 €. Buses are available too.